CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Nursery Pictures/Update

Well, my goal was to have my next post show the completed nursery! It's taken a while, but it is finally finished (pretty much, we need a picture or two, but for the most part it's done!). The pictures are not the best (taken from my phone I guess I shouldn't expect much) but they'll do!





The majority of the bedding (pretty much all of it except the bumper pad) was made (handmade!!) by one of my favorite people from Eastridge, Jan Walker. She took inspiration from the bumper pad I got on clearance at Pottery Barn (shocking, right?! I don't think I've ever bought anything on clearance at Pottery Barn...didn't know that even existed) and created a quilt, bed skirt, pillow, letters on the wall and curtains! It turned out great and I don't think it ever would've looked this nice if she hadn't done all of this for us! I am so thankful for her! The rest of the nursery was a slow process of seeing something in my head and needing to get it out to see how it actually looked. I'm pretty excited about it and I cannot wait for Nolan to get here to finally make this nursery complete :) 

As far as things go on my end, I was recently put on bed rest due to my blood pressure rising suddenly. Who would've thought during the crazy, busy school year my blood pressure would be fine, then in the middle of a relaxing summer break it goes up?! I really think it has to do with the mean nurse I had last time I went in for the appointment that put me on bed rest. Thankfully, at home when I'm monitoring it myself it is pretty good. Regardless, here I am on bed rest. It hasn't been too bad, but I'm pretty antsy by the end of the day and wishing I could get up and do or go somewhere. But,  I have been really lucky to have Greg help out around the house and my Mom has been coming every weekend to help keep the house up and do some laundry :) I am very blessed! 
Because of my blood pressure the doctor has decided to induce by 39 weeks, which would be around August 2nd. Yikes! How did we get here so fast! I am very excited to be reaching the end, but hoping and praying we will be ready for him to come home. :) Who knows, maybe the next time I update Nolan will finally be here and we can post actual pictures of him! Prayers would be appreciated as we come to that point and that everyone is healthy! Thanks for keeping up with us and this exciting journey! I can't wait for the next one! :) 

1 comments:

The Unlikely Runner said...

So, so, so excited for you guys!!!! The nursery looks awesome! I cannot wait to meet sweet Nolan!

Post a Comment