CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

House Projects

It has been busy over at the Parks' house! A good busy, though.
I am on summer vacation from school now and I love having this time off to get things done that I am too tired or don't have enough time to do during the school year.
Greg and I moved into our house in February of 2010. We love the house, but had some "upgrades" we wanted to have done to it. So this was the summer to do that.
The first of the "upgrades" we had done was in the back 2 bedrooms we had these horrible lights (without a fan) that gave off no light whatsoever. So, the first thing we wanted to do was add a fan with a light that actually gave off light (what a concept!). And anyone who is from Texas knows that a fan is a MUST in the summer months. So here is our new (bright) fan. We can finally see how nice the room looks. :)
 The next thing we had done was our under cabinet lighting. I am sooo excited about this one! I never knew I would be so happy about lights, but I love them!
This is just a sampling of the lights, but they are oh so pretty :)
 And because I am in the kitchen on our "tour" here is some decoration that we have recently added to the top of the cabinets (All from Hobby Lobby-my favorite store!)

And now, for the final touch. We have saved and wanted this for quite a while now. Our new stone landscape in our front yard. The benefit of having a small yard (beside the fact that it takes all of 15 minutes to mow) is it wasn't too big of a hit in the wallet to have all the stone work done. Next week we are having some up lights put in. This was all done by The Patient Gardener. They really did a great job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment